The THRSC Atlantic Team

Dedicated to putting people in trucking

Mission

The Trucking Human Resource Sector Council will work with key stakeholders to address human resource needs of the trucking industry in Atlantic Canada.

Vision

Educate, support and develop professional and rewarding careers in Atlantic Canada’s Trucking Industry.

The Trucking Human Resource Sector Council Atlantic is a not for profit organization who works with the trucking industry to address human resource issues through the development of innovative initiatives and programs.

We operate largely on provincial and federal grants, which assist the Trucking Industry in a variety of human resource platforms.

A volunteer Board of Directors directs the Trucking Human Resource Sector Council Atlantic – with over 80% representation being carriers in the Trucking Industry of Atlantic Canada; the remaining 20% are industry stakeholders (for example insurance / associations).

Much thanks goes to this group of individuals whose dedication and leadership is reflected in the Council’s many years of success.

Todd Seward, Classic Freight Systems (2011) Ltd.
THRSC Atlantic Chairperson

Board of Directors
2016 – 2017

Todd Seward

Chairperson

Classic Freight Systems

Vivian Chaisson

Vice Chairperson

Osco Construction

Dave Boran

Secretary / Treasurer

Connors Transfer

Elaine Gilmore

Armour Transportation Systems

Gordie Atwood

Eassons Transport Ltd.

Donnie Fillmore

Atlantic Pacific

Vaughn Hatcher

Day & Ross

Dave Miller

Armour Transportation Systems

Angela Morris

Parts for Trucks

Tracey Sherwood

Midland Transport

Vaughn Sturgeon

Atlantica Diversified Transportation Systems

Jack Thompson

King Freight

Linda Corkum

Nova Scotia Trucking Safety Association

Kevin Dutchak

Northbridge Insurance

Jean Marc Picard

Atlantic Provinces Trucking Association

Emily Stokes

Clarke Road Transport

Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.

If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!

Contact Us